Contract Name: GSA Multiple Award Schedule (formerly GSA IT Schedule 70)
Contract Number: GS-35F-099BA
Period Covered by Contract: 12/1/2013-11/30/2023
Authorized Users: All federal agencies, direct through IT-CNP or through authorized government contractors.
Sponsor: General Services Administration (GSA)
GSA Multiple Award Schedule is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that supports Government requirements for high-performance information technology by providing state-of-the-art commercial hardware, software, services and solutions.
IT-CNP, Inc. has been awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Professional IT and Cloud-Related Services contract number GS-35F-099BA, offering a full range of secure cloud infrastructure options and experienced professional personnel. These certified project managers, engineers, and technicians train in multiple technology disciplines and constantly enhance their skills. We proudly enabling a one-stop shop for your cloud, network infrastructure, information assurance and disaster recovery requirements.
Through this easy-access GSA MAS contract vehicle, federal agencies can obtain the products and related services they want, when they want them, without the need of dealing with traditional procurement delays. GSA has streamlined the process to more closely resemble the commercial marketplace, offering procurement assistance, expedited processing, and competitive fees.
Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development
- IT Systems Analysis
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security
- IT Data Conversion
- IT Network Management
- Other Information Technology Services Not Elsewhere Classified
Why GSA MAS?
GSA uses its MAS contract vehicle to deliver a full range of IT solutions including hardware, software, maintenance, network services, cybersecurity, professional IT services, and more. Key benefits include:
- Ease of Use – Easy online ordering through blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts.
- Built-in Value – Nationwide network of resources, including complimentary e-Tools, extensive training opportunities, and responsive regional GSA representatives.
- Safe-harbor – Easy compliance and assistance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance.
- Variety – Access to 5,000 industry suppliers, providing millions of products and services.
- Teaming – Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) allowing industry partners to collaborate and offer a total solution to meet specific customer requirements.
Special Item Numbers (SIN) Awarded:
- Special Item Number 54151S (legacy 132-51) – Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item Number 54151ECOM (legacy 132-52) – Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
- Special Item Number 518210C (legacy 132-40) – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
Contact Us for Additional Information:
Telephone: (410) 884-1004