Contract Name: Authorized Information Technology Schedule Pricelist General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services.
Contract Number: GS-35F-099BA
Period Covered by Contract: 12/1/2013-11/30/2023
Authorized Users: All federal agencies, direct through IT-CNP or through authorized government contractors.
Sponsor: General Services Administration (GSA)
GSA IT-70 is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that supports Government requirements for high-performance information technology by providing state-of-the-art commercial hardware, software, services and solutions.
IT-CNP, Inc. has been awarded GSA Schedule 70 Professional IT Services contract number GS-35F-099BA, offering a full range of experienced professional personnel. These certified project managers, engineers, and technicians train in multiple technology disciplines and constantly enhance their skills. We proudly team with every major manufacturer, enabling a one-stop shop for your network infrastructure and integration requirements.
Through the GSA contract vehicle, federal customers can obtain the products and related services they want, when they want them, without the need of dealing with traditional procurement delays. GSA has streamlined the process to more closely resemble the commercial marketplace, offering procurement assistance, expedited processing, and competitive fees.
Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development
- IT Systems Analysis
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security
- IT Data Conversion
- IT Network Management
- Other Information Technology Services Not Elsewhere Classified
Why IT Schedule 70?
GSA uses IT Schedule 70 to deliver a full range of IT solutions including hardware, software, maintenance, network services, cybersecurity, professional IT services, and more. Key benefits include:
- Ease of Use – Easy online ordering through blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts.
- Built-in Value – Nationwide network of resources, including complimentary e-Tools, extensive training opportunities, and responsive regional GSA representatives.
- Safe-harbor – Easy compliance and assistance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance.
- Variety – Access to 5,000 industry suppliers, providing millions of products and services.
- Teaming – Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) allowing industry partners to collaborate and offer a total solution to meet specific customer requirements.
Special Item Numbers (SIN) Awarded:
Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
Special Item No. 132-52 Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBER 132-51: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
FPDS Code D301 IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
FPDS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
FPDS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
FPDS Code D307 Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
FPDS Code D308 Programming Services
FPDS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
FPDS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
FPDS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
FPDS Code D317 Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services (All other information services belong under Schedule 76)
FPDS Code D399 Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBER 132-52: ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AND SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
FPDS Code D304 Value Added Network Services (VANs)
FPDS Code D304 E-Mail Services
FPDS Code D304 Internet Access Services
FPDS Code D399 Other Data Transmission Services, Not Elsewhere Classified – Except “Voice” and Pager Services
Contact Us for Additional Information:
Telephone: (410) 884-1004