Our company provides a variety of information management and custom helpdesk services to Federal, state and local government agencies.
An excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate to demonstrate leadership while learning a wide spectrum of financial principles and helpdesk support best practices.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 helpdesk support in accordance with training and standard operating procedures.
- Communicate with helpdesk users through email and telephone, providing assistance with basic financial system user issues.
- Responsibilities include facilitating helpdesk assistance through helpdesk support software by entering and tracking support requests through resolution.
- Monitor helpdesk telephone and email inbox for new support requests.
- Maintain appropriate helpdesk system configuration.
- Participate in strategic planning associated with helpdesk support.
- Diagnose and analyze system related issues and recommend appropriate solutions based on knowledge of the financial system software.
- Experience with web browser-based systems
- Solid understanding of basic accounting/financial principles
- Strong problem determination and resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
- Must work effectively in a team environment, multi-team setting, as well as independently
- Must be detail oriented and know how to provide status on assigned work
- AA or Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial field.
- Previous experience with enterprise financial systems
- Previous experience in purchasing/procurement field
- U.S. Citizenship
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland