Authorized, Data Secure DoD Cloud Hosting
As an authorized vendor for the Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT) program, GovDataHosting offers preferred cloud hosting services to the entire Department of Defense:
- Air Force
- Marine Corps
- DoD Agencies
Previously, the ACCENT program was established for use only by U.S. Army mission owners.
GovDataHosting, through its parent company IT-CNP, has been awarded a basic ordering agreement (BOA) on the Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT) program, which allows us to provide commercial cloud service offerings (CSOs) and IT support for Army systems migrating to its authorized cloud service infrastructure.
Enlisted Into ACCENT
In 2011, the U.S. government ordered the consolidation of Army data centers and the migration of enterprise systems to authorized commercial cloud hosting systems.
The ACCENT program allows all Army commands and organizations to move specific IT applications, systems, and data to the cloud, including solutions required for the migration of certain legacy applications and platforms.
GovDataHosting was chosen as a vendor due to its proven capabilities and extensive record with accomplishments in providing government agencies and organizations with FISMA-compliant, FedRAMP certified cloud hosting services, experience in application migration to the cloud, and all-inclusive cloud security compliance services.
What GovDataHosting Provides within ACCENT
Our ACCENT-driven solutions include:
- Consolidation of Army applications and data to eliminate redundancy
- Professionally managed migration to a modernized and scalable cloud platform
- Results-driven task order planning and post-award cloud transition support services
- Total application lifecycle support to reduce cost and complexity
- Turnkey technical and DoD RMF/SRG security compliance assistance to ensure timely project deliverables