Contract Name: GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Contract Number: GS-35F-099BA
Period Covered by Contract: 12/1/2013 – 11/30/2023
Authorized Users: All federal agencies, direct through IT-CNP or through authorized government contractors.
Sponsor: General Services Administration (GSA)
Special Item Numbers (SINs) Awarded:
- Special Item Number 54151S (legacy 132-51) - Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item Number 54151ECOM (legacy 132-52) - Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
- Special Item Number 518210C (legacy 132-40) - Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is a Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that supports Government requirements for high-performance information technology by providing state-of-the-art commercial hardware, software, services and solutions.
GovDataHosting has been awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Professional IT Services contract number GS-35F-099BA, offering a full range of experienced professional personnel. These certified project managers, engineers, and technicians train in multiple technology disciplines and constantly enhance their skills. We proudly offer a one-stop shop for your cloud infrastructure and associated professional services needs.
Through the GSA MAS contract vehicle, federal agencies can obtain the products and related services they want, when they want them, without the need of dealing with traditional procurement delays. GSA has streamlined the process to more closely resemble the commercial marketplace, offering procurement assistance, expedited processing, and competitive fees.
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBER 54151S
Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
MAS Information Technology's Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S (formerly132-51) for all IT Professional Services includes:
With the IT Professional Services SIN 54151S, you get
|Cloud services (all associated labor)||Access to pre-vetted, experienced IT solution providers|
|Cognitive computing||Access to the complete range of IT professional services|
|Conversion and implementation support||Innovative and cutting-edge technologies and methodologies|
|Database planning and design||Universal labor category set that includes subject-matter experts (SMEs) in any technical field|
|Internet of Things (IoT)||Ability to meet socioeconomic goals with awards to small businesses and other qualified vendors|
|IT project management||Ability to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) for recurring needs or indefinite requirements over several years|
|Migration services (of all kinds)||Reduced procurement lead times, with no synopsis required|
|Network services||Pre-negotiated ceiling prices that can be further discounted|
|Programming||Established terms and conditions at the master contract level|
|Resources and facilities management||Flexibility to have customized terms and conditions at the task order level|
|Systems analysis, design, and implementation and||Simplified procurement process for services and|
|Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400||More data available to track IT spend|
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBER 518210C
Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
The Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services Special Item Number (SIN) 518210C (formerly SIN 132-40) allows federal, state, local, and tribal agencies to purchase:
- Commercial cloud IT professional services (labor categories) that support activities associated with assessing cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to cloud solutions, providing management or governance of cloud solutions, cloud DevOps/DevSecOps, developing cloud native applications, or other cloud-oriented activities.
- Commercial cloud computing services that meet the definition of “Cloud” per the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-145 "The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing".
- Commercial cloud computing services, per the NIST definition, are provided under a Service Model, at least one Deployment Model, and meet all the Essential Characteristics (operational requirements).
- Receive acquisition and technology assistance from the GSA Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services Team.
- Provide centralized and streamlined access to cloud computing services and cloud-related IT professional labor.
- Distinguish qualifying cloud services from non-qualifying cloud services in order to find the right solutions quickly.
- Receive a smaller number of responses from more highly qualified contract holders. View available Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services contract holders on GSA eLibrary.
Why GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)?
GSA uses GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) to deliver a full range of IT solutions including hardware, software, maintenance, network services, cybersecurity, professional IT services, and more. Key benefits include:
- Ease of Use – Easy online ordering through blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts.
- Built-in Value – Nationwide network of resources, including complimentary e-Tools, extensive training opportunities, and responsive regional GSA representatives.
- Safe-harbor – Easy compliance and assistance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance.
- Variety – Access to 5,000 industry suppliers, providing millions of products and services.
- Teaming – Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) allowing industry partners to collaborate and offer a total solution to meet specific customer requirements.