Clearance Level Required:
TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
Location: Ft Meade Maryland
Provides 24x7 Help Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
Rotating Shift work position with a small team providing service availability monitoring and help desk support for internet-like collaboration services hosted on a government intranet for a large and diverse community of users
• Provide health and status monitoring and taking appropriate measures when a service outage occurs.
• Utilize SOPs to perform basic troubleshooting steps to identify the problem, then restart service and/or servers to resolve the issue.
• Document and communicate outage information to co-workers and customers
• Provide tier 1 response to customer service requests received via phone, email, chat, and tickets.
• Document all communications in a ServiceNow ticket system, escalate tickets as needed
• Provide basic instructions on how to use services to both external and internal customers
• Troubleshoot customer accounts and users’ ability to logon to the collaboration environment
IMPORTANT: DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.
One (1) year demonstrated Help Desk experience. Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University is required. Two (2) years of Help Desk experience with an Associates or three (3) year experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.