Clearance Level Required:
TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
Location: Ft Meade Maryland
Work in an environment where you can design the architecture and develop solutions to meet the organization’s needs while enhancing your skillset and advancing your career. Looking for an innovative, and motivated individual to join a small, talented, and hardworking Linux team in a hybrid cloud and on-premise based environment. This team creates, maintains, and troubleshoots Linux instances on multiple networks, in multiple architectures.
- Provide Linux virtual and physical server support to include:
- Kickstart installation/configuration
- Software installation/updates/patches via Yum
- Monitor servers for health and status
- Troubleshoot Linux server hardware/software/networking
- Perform security hardening of Linux OS for compliance
- User account administration
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Proficient with services such as DNS, NFS, LVM, rsyslog, iptables
- Ability to communicate issues with team members and/or service owners
- Experience with scripting and automating tasks.
- Experience with configuration management and maintaining standard baselines.
- Experience with AWS Cloud and Services
- Experience with Puppet and Ansible
- Experience with Centrify
- Experience with SAN storage from server side
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.