The National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) contract vehicle provides basic information technology (IT) services, solutions, and support. It is the acquisition framework for delivering the full scope of IT services and capabilities to support NOAA-wide IT solutions for Line Offices, Staff Offices, and Corporate Services Offices. NMITS will enable NOAA IT support and may be utilized by all NOAA Offices.
NOAA is an agency of the United States Department of Commerce. NOAA serves as America’s environmental intelligence agency to provide timely, reliable and actionable information, based on sound science, to millions of Americans every day. NOAA’s products and services are used by decision makers around the country to better understand environmental risk and prepare for the future. NOAA helps people, communities, businesses, and governments make intelligent evidence-based decisions that directly impact the future of society, the economy, and the environment.
The NMITS contract vehicle provides NOAA-wide coverage for IT Core Management Components and Service Areas as well as Cross-cutting services that support the government through system design, development, fielding, and sustainment of global NOAA IT needs vital to the oceanic and atmospheric observing needs of the United States (US).
The services and capabilities supported by the NMITS contract vehicle provides adaptive and timely solutions for NOAA organizations to satisfy current and future IT requirements.
Core Management Components include:
- Enterprise Services
- Customer Support Services
- Mission and Business Applications, Tools, Portals, and Web Services
- Enterprise Computing, Cloud, Storage, Shared and Field Services
- Data and Voice Network Services
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services
For every task order performed by GovDataHosting, we generate a service-specific Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). GovDataHosting Quality Management Office conducts a periodic review of all active task orders to ensure that quality measurement matrices used by project management team are reflective of task order requirements and meet the highest quality standards expected by each customer.
GovDataHosting achieves its quality assurance management goals by adhering to the following quality principles:
- Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - our most important business objective
- Commitment to high quality in corporate standards, professionalism, and technical competence
- Encouragement of quality improvement initiatives and recognition of individual contribution
- Adherence to the highest standards of ethics and business conduct
- Identification of new opportunities for quality improvement
- Management commitment to the importance of quality optimization